Trulioo is a Vancouver-based, Silicon Valley-funded FinTech company that provides electronic identity verification (eIDV) services globally. Winner of countless awards and hyper-growth stories, our platform covers over 4 billion consumers around the world through an expanding network of international data partnerships – including government sources, credit bureaus, alternative data providers, and more.
The Director, Customer Success will be the strategic lead of Trulioo’s customer journey, catering to an impressive and high profile client base. This role will own both the customer support and account management teams, with an objective to successfully on-board, support, and grow enterprise accounts. We are looking for a collaborative, business savvy, and passionate individual wanting to make an immediate impact in a rapidly growing industry disruptor. The successful candidate will be a hands-on leader, excited to drive strategy and directly engage with our customers’ day-to-day needs.
- Design and execute effective plans, best practices, and processes to streamline and scale customer growth, increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Map the customer journey while developing listening points and standardized intervention throughout
- Achieve high customer satisfaction and strong business relationships through effective and pro-active engagement
- Build and lead a team of customer success agents with a focus on on-boarding, supporting, and growing of key account revenues
- Maintain a metric-based approach to accurately measure customer interactions, and leverage results to continuously improve
- "Own" a variety of customer accounts towards maximizing their product adoption and identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Implement repeatable processes that review account performance and analytics for optimization opportunities
- Provide general end user support, monitor the system, respond to queries, resolve and escalate issues
- Act as the power-user or subject matter expert for enterprise customers
- Work closely with Product, Sales and across the entire organization to inspire and create a company-wide culture of customer success
- University degree in Business Administration or related field
- 3+ years of increasing responsibility in a similar role, preferably in a technology start-up
- B2B experience focused on enterprise customers with demonstrable success in the areas of revenue generation, leadership, process management, and superior customer support
- Ability to work independently, implement a self-generated strategy, and be accountable for results
- Experience analyzing data and issues, documenting findings, and taking the initiative to resolve and improve
- Professional, outgoing, energetic personality with excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Experience with technical systems with specific exposure to SQL, XML, APIs, and/or JSON a particular asset
What we offer
Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. What should excite you about Trulioo is the opportunity to be a key player in revolutionizing the identity verification industry and working with people who are excited and motivated to make a difference in an area that touches everyone’s lives.
This is a full time position and requires the candidate to work from our Gastown Vancouver location. Compensation is based on experience and includes stock options and benefits.