Trulioo is a Vancouver-based, Silicon Valley-funded FinTech company that provides electronic identity verification (eIDV) services globally. Our platform covers over 4 billion consumers in 65+ countries around the world through an expanding network of international data partnerships – including government sources, credit bureaus, alternative data providers, and more.
As the Customer Support Specialist, you will be customer-facing, responsible for technical and business support to our enterprise clients and partners. This is an exciting role at the heart of our business and that works in close collaboration with multiple departments, including Product Management, Account Management, and Tech. We are looking for technically sound, team-oriented, business savvy, and passionate individuals looking to have an immediate impact on a rapidly growing industry disruptor.
- Provide technical support and services to our customers in a timely manner
- Configure and troubleshoot client accounts, products, and services with attention to detail
- Provide assistance to enterprise customers with on-boarding and API integration
- Respond to client questions and concerns with a high level of professionalism
- Contribute to customer success initiatives when needed
- Collaborate with other departments, including Vendor Management and Datasource Monitoring teams, in order to resolve issues
- Achieve high customer satisfaction by effectively and pro-actively troubleshooting and correcting any issues
- Ensure delivery of business support with high rate of adherence to service level agreements
- Act as the power-user or subject matter expert for enterprise customers, as well as provide feedback to Product Management
- Availability to work flexible hours / shifts
- University or Technical degree in a related field
- 2+ years of related work experience in enterprise customer/technical support
- Strong technical aptitude with an ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong enterprise customer service orientation with excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze data and issues, document findings and take the initiative to communicate
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Mastery with personal computer productivity tools such as Microsoft Office, in particular with MS Excel
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of SQL, XML, and JSON
- Experience with API and SaaS products
- Startup experience
What we offer
Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. What should excite you about Trulioo is the opportunity to be a key player in revolutionizing the identity verification industry and working with people who are excited and motivated to make a difference in an area that touches everyone’s lives.
Compensation is based on experience and includes stock options and benefits.