Trulioo is a Vancouver-based, Silicon Valley-funded FinTech company that provides electronic identity verification (eIDV) services globally. Our platform covers over 4 billion consumers, 200+ data sources, and millions of transactions around the world through an expanding network of international data partnerships – including government sources, credit bureaus, alternative data providers, and more.
As the Data Analyst - Business Reporting, you will be responsible for data analysis, visualization, and outcome-based recommendations for our enterprise customers. We are looking for a team-oriented, business savvy, and passionate individual looking to have an immediate impact on a rapidly growing industry disruptor.
- Create data analysis reports for our enterprise customers to translate complex information in a clear, meaningful and structured way
- Analyze data to identify trends, exceptions, and areas for further investigation
- Visualize findings in a variety of charts, interactive dashboards, and/or written reports
- Work with Business Support and Sales teams in a workflow and process to identify, analyze, and visualize data
- Analyze and apply critical thinking to assess, determine options, and make outcome-based recommendations
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, including sensitivity in all communications with clients
- University degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or Business Administration, or a comparable combination of education, training, and experience
- Experience in gathering, analyzing, and reporting on data; including a demonstrated ability to identify appropriate statistical analysis for large datasets, visualization for the data, and measurement objectives.
- Strong mathematical, analytical and problem solving ability
- Technical skills to confidently query data from the data warehouse
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills are essential
- Professional experience working with data analytics and visualization tools such as: MS Excel, SQL, Tableau, Birst, SAS, Microstrategy
- Previous experience with data cleansing
- Previous experience in business sales or sales support
- Experience working with process (development and documentation), metrics (collection and analysis) would be an asset
- Proficient in MS Excel; able to perform pivot tables, pivot charts, and advanced functions in MS Excel
- Must be able to make sound decisions based on established guidelines
- Ability to juggle multiple demands and competing priorities ensuring deliverables are met consistently and on time
What we offer
Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. What should excite you about Trulioo is the opportunity to be a key player in revolutionizing the identity verification industry and working with people who are excited and motivated to make a difference in an area that touches everyone’s lives.
This is a full time position and requires the candidate to work from our Gastown Vancouver location. Compensation is based on experience and includes stock options and benefits.