Trulioo is a Vancouver-based, Silicon Valley-funded FinTech company that provides electronic identity verification (eIDV) services to global customers of all kinds, including Payments, eCommerce, Tech, Finserv, and more.
This is a junior position and unique opportunity for a professional and motivated B2B sales representative to help design, execute, and grow our inside sales and lead generation capacity. The individual will be responsible for generating and developing viable leads by proactively and systematically pursuing new customers and business opportunities via phone, email, and marketing tools.
Role and Responsibilities
- In coordination with Marketing and Sales teams, strategically plan, research, and drive outbound campaigns to increase lead generation and sales conversion
- Analyze existing customer verticals and design programs to maximize outbound efforts and results
- Communicate with decision-makers via phone, email, and other tools, to understand their identity verification needs and requirements, and introduce Trulioo's services
- Coordinate and perform product introductions in an effort to schedule demos and opportunities for inside sales team
- Collaborate with Marketing team to ensure all sales and marketing channels are optimized and utilized for lead generation
- Update Salesforce database with information regularly
- Track and report all sales activities to VP of Sales
Required Skills and Expertise
- 1+ years experience in outbound sales (phone, call center or telemarketing), preferably B2B and within a tech startup environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to successfully articulate technical product specifications and product value proposition to senior corporate managers
- Strong business and technical aptitude
- Superior relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Strong desire and ability to quickly learn new technologies and clearly articulate value propositions
- Self-motivated, confident, competitive, detailed-oriented, and big appetite for high achievement in lead generation
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially Excel, and prior experience of working with Salesforce
What we offer
Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where employees have an impact. The company is growing fast, so we like to work hard and have fun! Catered lunches, team-building events, and of course the standard ping-pong and foos.
But what should excite you the most about Trulioo is the opportunity to be a key player in revolutionizing the identity verification industry and working with people who are excited and motivated to make a difference in an area that touches everyone's lives.
This is a full-time position in our Gastown Vancouver HQ. Compensation is based on experience and includes stock options and benefits.